1.    #1  
    When you have VC enabled and push down on the volume side keys during a call, the keys either increase the volume or the boost. That is understood and I get that. But there is a box under those guages that states "save these volume levels". The box is highlighted for selection, but no matter what I press and even when I use tyhe stylus I cannot select that save box. So, no matter what I do I cannot save the volume settings. Each call goes back to the previous volume setting.

Am I missing something here. Don't get me wrong. VC is working during the calls. But for each call I try to turn the speakerphone up to max, and it does. But when I hang up and go to the next call, I have to use the side keys to max out the volume again. Is there any way to keep the volume always at max level. Isn't that what the save volume box is for.

CW
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldfox
    When you have VC enabled and push down on the volume side keys during a call, the keys either increase the volume or the boost. That is understood and I get that. But there is a box under those guages that states "save these volume levels". The box is highlighted for selection, but no matter what I press and even when I use tyhe stylus I cannot select that save box. So, no matter what I do I cannot save the volume settings. Each call goes back to the previous volume setting.

Am I missing something here. Don't get me wrong. VC is working during the calls. But for each call I try to turn the speakerphone up to max, and it does. But when I hang up and go to the next call, I have to use the side keys to max out the volume again. Is there any way to keep the volume always at max level. Isn't that what the save volume box is for.

CW
    This new option in VolumeCare has some safe guards built into it. It will not save a volume state at a maximum setting. It will also not save a Boost level again for safty purposes.

If you want to adjust the Default volume settings to maximum levels, then go into the "Configuration" VolumeCare screen in Phone Mode. You will now be able to make adjustments that are not allowed by the button in the volume graph.

Lastly, if you want to change the Boost settings that are used by Automatic Mode, you will need to switch breifly to Advanced mode and enter it's Configuration screen. Once there, you can adjust the Boost settings. These settings will be saved and then used once you switch back to Automatic mode.

Jeff