1.    #1  
    I have read threads in the past about this and wondered if in the mean time anyone has a solution yet.

In a nutshell I want to use my Treo to listen to pTunes and when the phone rings it will goto my BT headset. It tries to connect then fails so you have to unplug the headphones etc.

I know Sprint users don't have this issue so I am looking for GSM users who may have found away around this with some software or even some kind of wiring solution.

Thanks!
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

sprint users do not have an issue? maybe a custom ROM with a conf. file is a solution. Another solution is to make an adapter with a switch... all you need to do is open the ground circuit and you are set. The internal switch position in the jack does not matter.
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
  3.    #3  
    When I was reading old posts there was always one or two Sprint users that it did work to have the audio cable plugged in and receive calls on their headsets.

I find it funny that you can't select the priority of your headset, moreover I am surprised it is not part of some other program already.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Quote Originally Posted by jamesgangut
    I find it funny that you can't select the priority of your headset, moreover I am surprised it is not part of some other program already.
    Maybe it is... volumecare has a checkk box for "stereo headphones" I don't know what it's for. I don't have a bluetooth headset to check it.
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    Well can you do ths on a Cingular treo? Because i have the same issue.
  6.    #6  
    Volumecare does nothing to help this issue. I am still looking for something.

Me as well. I mean isnt there some kind of software that just tlls the treo to completely ignore the headset while on a call or recieving one. I'm sure it is possible it was just never needed. Therefore no one made it.