Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    I am using a VZW 650 and I have Ringo Pro installed, the most update to date version that is out there and my issue is that when I type a message it plays the text tone and then when I recieve it plays it again, and it does this for everyone that I send. I have turned off message reciept but it still does it. Also I was seeing some resetting issues where it would just reset for no reason, several times a day. Anyone else with a 650 VZW see this?
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    Doesn't anyone else run into these problems, I searched and I emailed the company and I can't find an answer, I am hoping someone out there can help
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.
    You know, I was trying to try it out (ringo pro) but I couldn't even get it to work (ring). So I gave up....Sprint Treo 650.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    it happened to me on ringo lightwav the newest callfilter. I hate the sms sent confirmation tone and really wish these programs would put in a opt out selection.
    VZW 650
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino
    You know, I was trying to try it out (ringo pro) but I couldn't even get it to work (ring). So I gave up....Sprint Treo 650.
    Yep, that's where I am. No ring. I loaded it on once before and it screwed my system to high hell. I'm more seasoned, now, and was armed with backups so I could revert. Good news: No resets. Bad news: ring don't work.
    Funny thing is, I'm now trying Callfilter. I know people been having nothing but problems, but so far its working good on my Treo. I was a happy LightWav user, until I noticed that everytime I ended a call I would press the RED phone button, & my screen would light right back up. Now it doesn't, I emailed Toysoft & he stated it was Verichat, but I have no problems with VeriChat at all, even when I uninstalled it, to test VeriChat. Weird....very weird.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    I tried TreoGuard the other night and it did the same thing it reset the Treo at least once in an hour's time, and I also at one point tried mRing and same thing reset the Treo. I figured I could live without text tones if I could just use mp3's as ring tones. It was a no go! What really confuses me is that Ringo ran 100% fine on my Cingular 650 as well as my girlfriends Cingular 650 and a buddy of mine who had the same thing. So why is it that on my VZW 650 it doesn't work right?
    In your phone preferences, under Tones, I think you need to set Known Caller Tone and Unknown Caller Tons to Silent.
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    Would I then set the txt tone to silent as well? Could something so simple like that be causing the issues on my VZW 650?
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino

I figured out that if you have a contact with more than one number and the match all numbers function is enabled it actually doesn't work right and it conflicts. This I found is especially true if you have a contact that shares a number with any other contact in your contact list.