1.    #1  
    I have been looking at different combo headest options to avoid needing an adapter for music. I am wondering if there are opinions on the Palm one vs some of the 3rd party stuff. I had been looking at these Seidio ones But did some searching and found some not so favorable reviews. Didn't really see much directy related to the Palm one.
    Last edited by emunch; 01/26/2006 at 03:36 PM.
    Global Posts
    739 Global Posts
    Every Seidio item I have purchased has failed within 30 days.
  3.    #3  
    That seems to be what the searches show up. I wish the palm was in ear, it would be a no brainer for me. The kind of earphones that just sit in the outer ear never stay in my ear.
    I use a generic hybrid from CompUSA. They're the in-the-ear bud types that are non-retractible. They crackle a bit when I move too much, but work well. They ran about $13 and included 4 sets of silicon tips, plus an adapter to use the 2.5 tip with a standard 3.5 jack. Since I listen to OTR at work on my desktop, having the adapter lessens the headphones I deal with.
    Former: Visor, Prism, VisorPhone, Treo 270,Treo 650, Centro Now: Pre
    I have the Palm Hybrid, They sound just fine no satic. They are not comfortable for me but none of the in ear style are for me.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

These should stay on ya head....and no wires.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/01...ntronics_590a/

Of course the audio subsystem on the Treo must cost about $12 so I wouldn't expect hi fidelity