1.    #1  
    Hello

I have a Treo 650. Is there a way to receive repeating Alarm or Audio notifications of Voice Mail and Text Messeges? I have Butler 3.41 but it does not seem to work.

Thank you,
    Jeff
    I have a sprint 650 with butler and the led notif. works great (this is the only feature i use). my setup is as follows

Led Control
    Default color - leave as is
    Voicemail color - solid orange

tap reset led couple times (i dont know why i just do)

Attention Grabber
    the following checked
    Incoming Call (doesnt replace Ring)
    Incoming SMS

more options tab - Dont turn screen on option checked
    set alert tab - Volume 0 silent
    Vibrate 2 times
    Set LED Fast Green
    Play 1 time every 10s
    Repeat 2 times

Test alert tab (does the light blink, if yes it should be good to go. if no i am not sure). then exit and use the house phone to leave your cell phone a message.

While the phone rings does the light blink, when the message is left the light should turn orange and the missed call will be a blinking green (when you check off the missed call the light turns orange to show VM.)

You can use the same setting but your volume would have a value other than zero.

Hope this helps
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
  3.    #3  
    Hi,

I am looking to have repeating alarm to let me know I have a text message or Voice mail. I would like to make the alarm stop when I pick up the message. Will these settings do that?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffkerry
    Hello

I have a Treo 650. Is there a way to receive repeating Alarm or Audio notifications of Voice Mail and Text Messeges? I have Butler 3.41 but it does not seem to work.

Thank you,
    Jeff

Actually, I am trying to avoid that and was wondering if anyone has any sugegstions as it interefers with other phone functions. Here's the sequence as far as I can determine.

1. Treo Alarm shuts down phone radio at midnite.
    2. Security locks Treo at 1 am
    3. Treo Alarm turns on phone at 7:55
    4. Treo Alarm wakes me up at 8:00

Problem is that if there is a voice mail I often wake up late because the voice mail waiting screen is on waiting for me to say "Listen" or "OK". Until that happens, it seems nothing else happens.

Already separated the two morning alarm functions to avoid other problems. Gonna try the wake up alarm 5 minutes before the turn phone on alrm too.

TA used to not be bothered by the security screen which I used to see after closing the alarm. Not so sure it's happy with it now as it's 9:02 and the wake up alrm hasn't sounded at all today. Any other suggestions ?