1.    #1  
    Hi everyone! I'm quite new here - I just signed up this week, actually - but I've been a die-hard devotee of Palm devices since... the Pilot1000. Yeah, that was my first ever Palm, in '98. I've gone a long way since then, touching on the III's, V's, Handsprings, CLIE's and now, finally, my new T650.

Anyway, to get to my first problem: I installed Ringo v4.43a and set it to use an MP3 for generic calls and the built-in "Alarm Triangle" for my SMS'. Problem is, every once in a while my phone resets whenever an SMS comes in. I double checked the sounds & alerts prefs and it always reverts the SMS alert to plain "Alarm" after said reset - even if I set it to "Triangle" and even with Ringo set to lert with "Triangle" as well. Yes, I've tried deleting the Messages_Database a few times but the problem keeps recurring.

My second problem is with Agendus. I have a lot of photos assigned to various contacts, but their pictures never come up when they call. It only works when I assign photos in the built-in Contacts. I also tried to delete all the photos in the Palm Contacts, leaving only Agendus with pictures but that didn't work either. Any thoughts?

LAST question - how do I get Agendus (10.02) to display a mobile number as its default behavior? I have thousands of contacts and don't really want to manually edit each of them so the mobile is the first entry on the list. Thanks!

Oh, and this might help:

Agendus Pro 10.02
    Backup Plus 1.2
    Card Export 2.22.840
    DataViz Tech Tool 1.5
    Documents Do Go 7.006 (945)
    FileZ
    Group Text Messaging 1.0.040930.01
    LEDOff
    Power Run 1.3
    Ringo 4.43a
    SharkMessage 1.3
    Astraware's Sudoku
    TextTwist
    Uninstall Manager 3.00
    Volume Care 5.01
    Zuma

Are any of these causing a conflict I don't know about?
    Last edited by freefisheater; 01/26/2006 at 04:46 AM. Reason: Typos
    You're running a version or two behind on both. Ringo is at 4.4, and Agendus at 10.4 (at least, that was the version a couple of weeks ago, when I jumped ship for DatebK6).
    Agendus can not be set to be the default view of incoming calls......it's hard coded by Palm on the 650 to default to only the contacts view. The 600 was different in that regard but unfortunately it's not changeable on the 650.
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRenegade
    You're running a version or two behind on both. Ringo is at 4.4, and Agendus at 10.4 (at least, that was the version a couple of weeks ago, when I jumped ship for DatebK6).
    So are these known bugs in the older versions of Ringo and / or Agendus?
    Pilot 1000
    -> Pilot 5000
    -> Palm III
    -> Palm IIIx
    -> Palm IIIe
    -> Palm V
    -> Palm Vx
    -> Sony Clie PEG-T615
    -> Handspring Visor Deluxe
    -> Treo 650
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by RSGMOOSE
    Agendus can not be set to be the default view of incoming calls......it's hard coded by Palm on the 650 to default to only the contacts view. The 600 was different in that regard but unfortunately it's not changeable on the 650.
    So there's no way I can use the photos I took with Agendus to display? Does that mean I really have to default to the built-in contacts book?
    Pilot 1000
    -> Pilot 5000
    -> Palm III
    -> Palm IIIx
    -> Palm IIIe
    -> Palm V
    -> Palm Vx
    -> Sony Clie PEG-T615
    -> Handspring Visor Deluxe
    -> Treo 650
    I too have found this, but when I add pictures to people in Ringo, they always somehow end up getting erased. Even if there is no picture assigned in Agendus. I will try assigning them in the Palm Contacts program, but if I am putting them right into Ringo they should stick! Also, when using the Contact or Ringo programs to add photos, is there a way to use a program OTHER than the build in media viewer - such as Splash Photo or Resco Viewer? The built in program is SOOOOOO slow...It doesn't seem to work with just checking Resco or Splash as default viewer. They just seem to get unchecked. Thanks
    Just loaded Ringo on my Treo.
    Using Agendus
    Using Milan's Profiles

When I change Ringo's SMS default to one of my ringtones (I converted some MP3s to AMRs a while back so I could use them with the TREO w/o a RingTone manager). No problem. It plays just fine.

When one of my Ringo Contacts calls (for whom I've set a unique ringtone), the default ringtone rings, not the ringtone I've assigned to the caller in Ringo.

Any idea what's up? I have the option checked to use all numbers associated with caller. I have not tried it yet in the unchecked position, but that's next on the list.

Thanks.