1.    #1  
    I got a little bit of saliva (very small speck) on my screen and it dried there.

No i can see the circle of stuff where it dried. I cant rub it off with the oakley microfiber cloth.

Any suggestions?
    i use a microfiber cloth and just touch a little bit of it to my tongue to wet it slightly and wipe the screen then turn the cloth over and wipe again to remove the streaks. works for me.
    Rob
    8GB iPhone
  3.    #3  
    would water be ok?
    i would not soak the cloth in it, just dab it in the water, ever so slightly to get it a little damp and wipe the screen. try not to douse the screen with water for fear that it would get behind the screen. also, you might want to look into a screen protector.
    Rob
    8GB iPhone
  5.    #5  
    Yea, i ordered the invisible sheild screen protector...

I want to get this off before putting it on

Thanks, ill use distilled water (got some laying around for my water cooling kit for my comp)
    Microfiber.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev1000000
    I got a little bit of saliva (very small speck) on my screen and it dried there.

No i can see the circle of stuff where it dried. I cant rub it off with the oakley microfiber cloth.

Any suggestions?
    If you buy a set of e-grips they give you two mini "handi-wipes" to clean off the little bit of adhesive leftovers when you peel them off. While the ones oyu are familiar with for baby arses are soap / moisturizr based, these wipes are alcohol based . I have one serving double duty as a rattle stopper under my battery cover (see loose battery cover threads).

These wipes are the same formula as "screen wipes". I get these at about 11 cents each at CompUSA:

Screen Guardian Cleaning Wipes, 80 count
    Manufacturer: Kensington
    Mfg Part #: X12164E
    Product Number: 292501 $8.99

Prevent glare and eyestrain with cleaning products developed specifically for monitors and liquid crystal displays.

* Safe for all screens
    * Use with lint-free wipes to avoid scratches and dirt

http://www.compusa.com/products/prod...501&pfp=BROWSE
    An older Palm manual said to use tiny amounts of dilute window cleaner (windex). I use a cotton cloth with one drop of such to clean my PDA displays before applying a screen protector, and also to clean the top of the screen protector itself.