1.    #1  
    Im on my third Sprint Treo 650 and they've all had the same problem. My frickin' keys stop working. I cant leave the home screen without using the touchpad. my navigational keys arent working at all.

after about twenty or thirty resets its back to normal but after a few calls it freaks out again. what gives? is anyone else having this problem?
    Same problem here on the E,D,X keys, center button and left and up arrow. After fighting with it for the weekend and going thru a few resets, all keys are working now.
    Strange
    GG
    I had this problem with my treo holster which often kept the side button (not the up or down volume button, but the button under the up/down buttons) pressed. I couldn't do anything while the holster had that button pressed. A slight adjustment of the holster (so that it isn't pressing the button anymore) and things went back to normal.
    Well,
    Back to normal operation only lasted 1/2 hour. I've figured out that my problem is more than just mechaical i.e. keypad jammed or mis-alignment on the button switches. It must be related to a component or firmware glitch.
    I only have Goodlink on this + original ROM apps so slim to no likelyhood of software bugging it up.

I bought it in August and a replacement (new not refurb) just arrived 5 minutes ago. It has the new Sprint/Nextel logo so I'm hoping this is a later build w/less quirks.

GG
    For my Treo 600, I did wear out the keyboard and techs at the Sprint store had to replace the keyboard board.