1.    #1  
    someone help me, im going crazzzyyy with this treo. i want custom ringtones, aka songs....

bought lightwav pro and dled it onto my laptop...
    hotsynced it to my treo...

realized i had no idea what the hell i was doing....

then i downloaded pocket tunes...
    used windows media player to create a playlist of like 6 or so songs...
    tried to move the playlist to my treo650 (verizon) but it wouldn't let me....

do i need an expandable memory card to get ringtones?

there isn't any sort of service where i can just search songs and buy the ones i like?

is downloading a few ringtones really be this confusing or am i just stupid?
    Happy birthday and try www.treotones.com. The site is treo friendly and you can access it directly from your Treo's browser and download.

You don't need a memory card, but if you are going to download a lot of mp3 songs, then you will.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    I found Ringo (http://electrickpocket.com) which lets you use any MP3 on your Treo or SD card. It works great and isn't too costly.

It is also very easy to use.

Quote Originally Posted by bluegreyeyes
    someone help me, im going crazzzyyy with this treo. i want custom ringtones, aka songs....

bought lightwav pro and dled it onto my laptop...
    hotsynced it to my treo...

realized i had no idea what the hell i was doing....

then i downloaded pocket tunes...
    used windows media player to create a playlist of like 6 or so songs...
    tried to move the playlist to my treo650 (verizon) but it wouldn't let me....

do i need an expandable memory card to get ringtones?

there isn't any sort of service where i can just search songs and buy the ones i like?

is downloading a few ringtones really be this confusing or am i just stupid?