1.    #1  
    Just did the update. Backed up the Goodlink info on SD card as instructed per Palm site. Updater went fine. Core data on Treo synch'd fine. Goodlink data not coming back...when I select the Good program (any module) I get a message "place in the cradle and run setup to personalize your handheld". Don't know what this means, but now I can't do anything. There is no "setup" program on my laptop or on the treo. The directions on the Palm site said that after hard reset and synching with the correct user name the Good software would automatically restore when I put the SD card back in. No dice. Any ides?

I hope that this works. I'd hate to have to return a second Treo for a ROM problem.
    J.
    Palm, Palm III, Palm Vx, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Treo 755p, and Palm Pixi
  2.    #2  
    Figured it out. Need to put the SD card back in just after the hard reset and before the hotsych with your user name.
    J.
    Palm, Palm III, Palm Vx, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Treo 755p, and Palm Pixi