1.    #1  
    I only get 100 text messages per month from my Sprint plan. Is there a way to find out how many text messages I've sent on any given day, either on my Treo 650, or on the Sprint website? Thanks, CC.
    Click "My Phone & Plan"
    Click "Current Usage"
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Or you can use Minutes PLUS application.
    Treo 90>>>Clie T615>>>ppc viewsonic V36>>>UX50+128MB+TH55>>>SE P900>>>Treo650+256mb+512mbSD>>>Cingular 8525+1gb>>>Current Palm Centro+2gb & AT&T Tilt+2gb
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mutantblack
    Or you can use Minutes PLUS application.
    I use that application. How do I add the text messaging counter?
    Sony Clie N610C Sony Clie N710C Sony Clie UX50 Palm Tungsten T|5 Locked Cingular Treo 650 Locked Cingular Treo 680
    "You see, Netherlands is this make-believe place where Peter Pan and Tinkerbell come from." - Joey Tribbiani
    I've never figured out how to dig SMS message counts out from MinutesPlus on my Sprint Treo. I just assumed it was a GSM-only feature.
    This was from their website..... darn, that sounded pretty cool

Track SMS (Text Messages), both incoming and outgoing. (Kyocera phones ONLY)
    I get 250 free SMS messages per month, so I always purge my 'sent messages' folder every month. That way I can just click on the drop down menu at the top (you know - inbox, outbox, sent etc....) and there will be a number next to 'sent' telling you how many SMSs you've sent since the last purge.

The down side is that you can only keep your SMSs for a month (unless you put them in the 'saved' folder)
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey Cheung
    I only get 100 text messages per month from my Sprint plan. Is there a way to find out how many text messages I've sent on any given day, either on my Treo 650, or on the Sprint website? Thanks, CC.
    On your Treo650
    From the pcs vision web site http://vision.sprintpcs.com/

press 0 to go into your acct
    press 1 for current usage
    press 3 for wireless web messages

this should give you your total
    Last edited by Franko515; 01/26/2006 at 06:46 AM.
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)