1.    #1  
    Can't change my Ringtone
    I created my own ringtone (recording my own voice), and in "Prefs", "Sound & Alerts", "Tones", I set my new voice ringtone as what should ring when both a "Known Caller" and a "unknown caller" call. However, when i get a call, the only ring that occurs, is the "Alarm". I have never set the "Alarm" as my ringer, so I don't know why that happens. I've also tried another ringtone-the standard "Cingular", and again, the "Alarm" tone rings.

It used to be fine (tone that I selected would be the ringer). I do have "Ringo" on my Treo, but the default ringtone is set up to be my new voice recording.

Any help is much appreciated.

/Published this in the Treo 600 section first, by accident.
    Did you disable the ringo first??
    Treo 90>>>Clie T615>>>ppc viewsonic V36>>>UX50+128MB+TH55>>>SE P900>>>Treo650+256mb+512mbSD>>>Cingular 8525+1gb>>>Current Palm Centro+2gb & AT&T Tilt+2gb
  3.    #3  
    How to I Disable it-there's no "Disable Yes/No" or "Click here" options-do I just delete it?
    Open the ringo, then options, there u will see disable ringo.
    Treo 90>>>Clie T615>>>ppc viewsonic V36>>>UX50+128MB+TH55>>>SE P900>>>Treo650+256mb+512mbSD>>>Cingular 8525+1gb>>>Current Palm Centro+2gb & AT&T Tilt+2gb
  5.    #5  
    In "options", I only have Edit Friends and Edit Groups. I did get this program for free, via Limewire. Maybe I should just get rid of it...?