Hello,

Quite some time ago, (before Katrina took my house, job, computer, old hotsync data, etc.) I beleive I updated my Cingular Treo 650 with some new ROM from these forums to improve my constant resetting problems. I've finally gotten back to the point where I have a computer and installed Palm Desktop for Mac OSX and hotsynced my precious data onto it.

My Treo still has a lot of buggy issues, so I wanted to get the newest firmware installed and get back to factory settings before restoring my data. I went to the Palm support page and read about the update. When I checked my Treo to see which software my phone has, it says "Treo650-1.13-ROW". This wasn't listed under the Cingular update, so I tried downloading each of the other patches, but none of them worked. They all displayed a message that the update was incompatible with the current software.

I may have made a backup of my origional ROM when updating, but it was destroyed with my old computer.

Does anyone have any advice or insight as to how I can get my Cingular Treo 650 up to date, or at least back to how it came from Cingular?

Thank you for your help.