1.    #1  
    You can download the Treo 650 version here:
    http://www.opera.com/products/mobile...pring_treo_650

Not sure what's new since the previous (unofficially released) version, I had 1.1 previously, and this says 1.2.2960
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Crash.
    works pretty well with me. Just tried a couple of sites.
    Too bad it requires Java. The Java footprint is too big since it can't be installed to the card.
    Download Opera Mini™ for Handspring Treo 650
    Uhm... hello?
    current: GSM Unlocked, SonyEricsson T610 Unlocked
    macuser: AI 1.5 & Pismo 500
  6. lua
    the feature-list looks like a bug-list to me. lmao. no thanks.
    IIIx to Treo650. Now that's Quantum Leap.
    If I setup the IBM JAVA VM in prefs to: check double buffering, check high resolution, and 32mb memory maximum, and 32kb java thread stack size, Opera Mini is very fast and looks very good.... But it resets unexpectedly.

If i setup the IBM JAVA VM in prefs to a more conservative setting: uncheck double buffering, check high resolution, 8mb maximum, and 32kb java thread stack size, it doesn't reset, but the progress bar flashes while loading a page, and also a little bit slower and choppy while scrolling, but useable.

It is much better looking than the pre release versions imo.
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Works very well for me. I am using it to post this. I just wish it had more options. One thing that really is annoying is that it does not allow you to copy & paste.
    Treo 650 unlocked & locked with Cingular
    All things considered it is the best browser out there for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by eafenyes
    All things considered it is the best browser out there for now.
    And that is what makes me roll my eyes at the state of web browsers for the Palm platform

I wonder what limitations the OS imposes on solid web browser development
    I've tried every browser in my attempt to get to Outlook Web Access for my work.

First, it is accessable only through an sslvpn connection, which limits my options for non-browser solutions. Up to now, only Blazer rendered the pages corectly, but it gives up my "In Box" page was too big too load.

Opera works. The pages are not rendered correctly, but it actually works.

This is HUGE!

I wish it was more stable and it rendered the pages correctly, but what can you do?