Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112
    I am a true believer of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" but I am at a speed bump. I have been using MobiTV for over a week now with no issues, but for some reason, starting today, MobiTV soft resets my 650 every five minutes. The MobiTV support site says to make sure the latest firmware is installed.

Anyone else who has MobiTV. Will updating to 1.13 (I haven't done it yet) fix the resets?

Thank you!
    2fly4u - After a reset, if you dial ##377#, what does it say? Are the resets only happening while you use MobiTV? Have you installed any new or updated software lately?
    Yep, the phone only resets when using MobiTV. I will write back after the next reset and dialing ##377#.

Thanks for the initial help, MarkY!
    Okay, so the phone reset again, but when I tried to dial ##377#, it would clear the pound signs and digits I just entered; basically not allowing me to dial.

Any clue as to the problem, MarkY?
    thanks... I was hoping to hear that more memeory was freed up by this update... I guess I was dreaming. I was looking at a zlauncher so I could move as many aPPS TO my card as possible... is anyone familuar with the zlauncher? is it worth installing with the intent to free memory?
    I feel Zlauncher is the best launcher out there. It works great with the Treo and they have updates quite often to keep improving it.
    I just did the update, then called Sprint to flag my account. Did *2 and am now at PRL 10031, ROM 1.13a-SPNT. Fingers crossed!
    Has anyone experienced hourly resets after upgrading to 1.13a? Since upgrading over the weekend, my 650 has been resetting every hour,on the hour.
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by estli
    Has anyone experienced hourly resets after upgrading to 1.13a? Since upgrading over the weekend, my 650 has been resetting every hour,on the hour.
    My phone is quite stable. You may want to enter in Phone ##377# to display what application caused the last reset.
    I entered ##377# and the System Error Log says the reset was caused while running "Phone" (MemoryMgr.c, Line:3844, ptr is handle).
    Per Danix's post, realized that PRL was 10028. Called *2 and auto-updated to 10032. Hopefully this will help (should know in 45 minutes).
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by estli
    I entered ##377# and the System Error Log says the reset was caused while running "Phone" (MemoryMgr.c, Line:3844, ptr is handle).
    That will indicate the error is in the phone application. The ##377# some times does not report correct application that caused the error. If the after next reset it shows up as phone you may need to contact Sprint for help.
    Well, the PRL appears to have nothing to do with this - still resetting on the hour. This may be related to selecting "Enable Local Network Time". When I toggle this off and reset the phone clock to 2:59 pm EST, 3:00 pm comes and goes without a reset. Still going to call Sprint to see if this is known issue.
    I must have missed this before, but when I updated to 1.13 I lost the ability to record audio ringtones (from sounds, there used to be a "new" button). I assume Sprint removed it. Is anyone aware of a work around other then reverting to 1.12? Thanks
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112