Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    I just downloaded it a day or two, so I assume the most recent version. I can't remember if I tried changing the sampling rate or not. I'll give it another shot. But I did Google, and found some other folks having the same problem, for whatever that's worth.
    Try the newest version 2.0 (released today) it works much better.
    Does anyone know if SoundRec or mVoice have that annoying beep every few seconds to let the caller know they're being recorded? My state is a single party consent state and it's not required to have that beep.
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkyjones
    Does anyone know if SoundRec or mVoice have that annoying beep every few seconds to let the caller know they're being recorded? My state is a single party consent state and it's not required to have that beep.
    Mvoice has the ability to enable or disable beeps during recordings.
    Verizon 650/Tekkeon mini/Krussel classic case
    Quote Originally Posted by trevsdad
    Mvoice has the ability to enable or disable beeps during recordings.
    Thanks for the reply. I would have just tried it out, but my new 650 won't be here until tomorrow.
    Pizza Rascal,

VoiceMemo is easy to send to email. It's a simple item under hte menu.
    Waynew73

(m105 => IIIxe => VIIx =>Tungsten T => i705 => Treo 600 => T-MO MDA => HTC Tytn = HTC Tilt & T-MO Dash => HTC TouchPro & HTC S740 => Palm Pre)
    Man, I've spent a lot of money and time on these things!!
    Does VoiceMemo or any other of the free apps support one-button-recording? I don't care if it's the side button, I would just prefer to hit one button (a favorite) and start recording -- as opposed to launching the app with a favorite and then manually hit the Record button.

It's kind of a nit, but when I'm driving in heavy traffic I don't want to futz with the screen if at all possible.

I installed mVoice trial, and it's perfect, but I just can't justify (yet) spending $20 for this.
    Yes, voice-memo does support one button recording. I think you can even designate which button it is. I do know that you can also have it record for only as long as you hold down the button if you want it to operate that way... instead of just using the button to start and then manually stop it.
    Waynew73

(m105 => IIIxe => VIIx =>Tungsten T => i705 => Treo 600 => T-MO MDA => HTC Tytn = HTC Tilt & T-MO Dash => HTC TouchPro & HTC S740 => Palm Pre)
    Man, I've spent a lot of money and time on these things!!
    I was wondering if you Callrec users could help me out. I have Voice Dial set to use my side button. I downloaded Callrec and now it automatically set it to use Callrec instead. In Prefs, it's still set for Voice Dial, and I don't see anything in Callrec to allow me to switch. Any ideas? Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by TUnit
    I was wondering if you Callrec users could help me out. I have Voice Dial set to use my side button. I downloaded Callrec and now it automatically set it to use Callrec instead. In Prefs, it's still set for Voice Dial, and I don't see anything in Callrec to allow me to switch. Any ideas? Thanks!
    Menu, Preferences, side button options.

This is on Version 2.0, but version 1.2.1 is much the same I think.
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasT
    Menu, Preferences, side button options.

This is on Version 2.0, but version 1.2.1 is much the same I think.
    Duh, I'm retarded! I did that the first time and didn't see the line that allows you to change how the button is operated. Thanks! I don't know how I missed that!
    We've all done it
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12