1.    #1  
    Hello all,

I have a bare bones Sprint Treo 650 that is about 6 weeks old and has just now started resetting itself after HotSynch & using DocsToGo. The only 3rd party stuff I have is Snapper. I think it may be sue to some bad DTG files. This is not a critcal problem for me, just an irritation.

Anyway, my question is this: Should I do a hard reset periodically to clean up misc. temp. files & junk that can accumulate on the 650? I do add & remove calendar events & contacts regularly.

Thanks for the help.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Is it reseting after the hotsync? I had this happen to me during hotsync about the time your handheld says "Cleaning Up"

Try doing the following things:

First push ##377 after your next reset and see which program is causing it. If it is a program then you may want to try reinstalling that program.

If Docs To Go is reseting as well, I would at least resintall that program all together. Try using the DataViz Tool from the DataViz Website to uninstall and then go to your Docs To Go Desktop and reinstall the handheld files.

http://download.dataviz.com/support/...ataviztech.prc

Docts To Go is great but it can become corrupted and this can cause a reset in the hotsync and in the program.

Good Luck, let us know what happens.
  3.    #3  
    BenJoeM,

Thank you for your reply. I have followed the DTG removal & installation instructions. All seems to be working right now.

Hope this is a permanent fix.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Hard to tell what is causing the issue when the error message is as follows:

A crash occured on 01/24/06 at 01:35 pm while running "<unknown application>": Fatal Exception