Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    Wouldn't it be nice that if you pressed the signal strength bar at the top where it also shows if you have a data connection open, would open the Network prefs screen so you could disconnect? You know, like the bluetooth icon does at the top.
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cadams
    Wouldn't it be nice that if you pressed the signal strength bar at the top where it also shows if you have a data connection open, would open the Network prefs screen so you could disconnect? You know, like the bluetooth icon does at the top.
    Yes...yes it would be nice.
    The reason I'd like to be able to disconnect easily is because I have found that I can often get my mail more quickly with a 'fresh' connection. It seems to hang when it is already connected. fyi I use Snappermail on Cingular.
    I use Hi-Launcher and am able to disconnect in 2-3 button presses from any screen.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    It would be nice, but since upgrading to 1.20/1.71 it's been pretty much a non-issue whereas before I often went into blazer to do this. I agree with skfny Hi-launcher's very convinient for that kind of stuff.
    search for resetnetlib.prc if you cannot find it PM me
    Treoing & Loving it
    Quote Originally Posted by gt5l
    search for resetnetlib.prc if you cannot find it PM me
    Great idea. I had forgotten about this. It's here

http://shrug.csl.uiuc.edu/~sachs/palm/
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A