1.    #1  
    I was just frustrated when I saw how much better my wife's voice dialing is on her mm_a900 compared to my treo 650 (both voicesignal products). I decided to look into voicesignal for an update to my software that came with my phone. What I found is VSuite™ 2.0. However I can't seem to find it for purchase anywhere. Does anyone know anything about this suite? Works flawlessly on my wife's phone... I want it too .
    I don't know anything about it...but here are couple of links...

http://www.voicesignal.com/index.php3

http://www.handango.com/PlatformProd...t%5B1%5D_title
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
  3.    #3  
    the second link was interesting. did you happen to read the review posted on it? I also noticed it didn't show the treo650 as a compatible device although the web site seems to imply it. It actually looks exactly the same as my wife's software on her phone. Guess I'll wait for them to work the bugs out.
    If you are running the version from Palm (on their website and listed as posted 5/3/2005) I believe you are running the current version for Treo. Open the ap on your Treo, click on settings, then "About". You'll note that it states v2.0 and build 1.1.01. According to the FAQ on Voice Signal's support page, the VSuite 2.0 available on Handango is only for the MPx220. There is a rumor afloat that an upgrade is due out this month.
  5.    #5  
    no more rumor. I have the Vsuite 2.0 beta right now and am testing it for VoiceSignal as we speak. It's nice. Ask questions and I'll try to answer what you want to know about it.
    <-Jumping ship on the Palm Pre and getting the HTC EVO...So far that's the 650, 800w, the Pro, Pre and soon the HTC EVO...
    Questions:

1.) Does it support bluetooth headsets?
    2.) When?

Quote Originally Posted by GMSchiller
    no more rumor. I have the Vsuite 2.0 beta right now and am testing it for VoiceSignal as we speak. It's nice. Ask questions and I'll try to answer what you want to know about it.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    I to am testing the Beta Vsuite 2.0 version. Doesnt seem to work if you put it on ROM. That's too bad.
    Ok nevermind got it to work in ROM. VSuite is a major upgrade. Lovin it.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaslis
    Questions:

1.) Does it support bluetooth headsets?
    2.) When?
    1) I haven't paired a bluetooth headset to it yet. I will have one in a couple weeks though. I'm going to buy the Plantronics Discovery 640. I'll post more after I try it out.

2) it is scheduled for release in a couple of months according to their technical department.

3) some features are kinda cool like voice activated email launcher as well as messenger. No voice to text integration on this release though. Possibly the next one after this I was told. I did suggest at least a "get mail" command for those that do not use a push mail application. Don't know if it will get considered though.

4) there is also a voice activated application launcher. I have no practical use for that other than showing off, but maybe others will.

5) The Female voice is more clear now and the interface is clean and nicer looking.
    <-Jumping ship on the Palm Pre and getting the HTC EVO...So far that's the 650, 800w, the Pro, Pre and soon the HTC EVO...