1.    #1  
    Hi,

I'm looking into trying out the Sony Ericsson HBH-300 bluetooth headset and I remember that Dan's Cellular on Ebay had a lot of supporters. However I have been unable to find the store. Has he closed his virtual doors?

If so, does anyone have any recommendations as to the best place to get the HBH-300 (the option to return is important as I plan on evaluating). Thanks.

Moppet52
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Pretty sure, he had something happened bad real quick judging back his feedback. Personally I never had issues he always had the best pricing.

(I have a HBH 300 I might be selling , just got the JX10 and so far thats working great on my PPc6700 )
    He has definitely closed his virtual doors.
    I'm back!
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Yes, closed. I think a family emergency prevented him from filling orders and providing the reliable support we were accustomed to so he decided to close.
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by sjjones
    Pretty sure, he had something happened bad real quick judging back his feedback. Personally I never had issues he always had the best pricing.

(I have a HBH 300 I might be selling , just got the JX10 and so far thats working great on my PPc6700 )
    Thanks for the information. Couple of quick questions regarding the HBH-300 if you don't mind. I have heard great things about the sound quality (especially on the other party's end) and speed of connection. Do you agree?

Also, if you use an eargel with this head set, which do you use?

Thanks in advance for any information.

Moppet52
    Quote Originally Posted by moppet52
    Thanks for the information. Couple of quick questions regarding the HBH-300 if you don't mind. I have heard great things about the sound quality (especially on the other party's end) and speed of connection. Do you agree?

Moppet52
    I agree, especially after the most recent software updates. I use the jabra eargels, but I never was able to find the ones with the tabs at my radio shack, I just crazy glued a blue one (because it fit my ear better than the others). Also helpful from radio shack are the little ball shaped microphone wind screens. This will cut out most wind noise better than electronic noise cancelling, for a mere $5.00. I crazy glued that, too
    Word is that he failed to pay state taxes on his in-state sales and now he's in major legal hot water.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by moppet52

Moppet52
    Pretty Much instant connection, Never had voice quality issues either end when used in the car etc, but when outside people do hear wind noise and little static.

Sorry did not use an ear gel.

Reason i am selling as said b4 brought the Jabra JX10 which works very well on my 6700 I wanted something smaller, the "boom" is pretty big or seemed to be on the 300.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasmeister
    Word is that he failed to pay state taxes on his in-state sales and now he's in major legal hot water.
    He may have had great prices, but the guy was a tool.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasmeister

Things that make you go hmmmmmm
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    Since Dan's Cellular is gone... Has anyone found a replacement that we could all use with the same reputation as Dan had with us here...???
    I can't be a seller, but Mighty Mike can point you to whatever item you need from a reputable seller.
    $2
    Quote Originally Posted by JetJockeyJ View Post
    Since Dan's Cellular is gone... Has anyone found a replacement that we could all use with the same reputation as Dan had with us here...???

Dan didnt have the most favorable rave reviews by many people of this forum.

Personally I was satisfied with the service I recieved from him; others werent too fortunate.
    ~ ScandaLous ~