1.    #1  
    I was moving my files and folders with ZLAUNCHER to my SD card to create space.

Inadvertently I moved some files and all the saved registrations of my various softwares were lost and I have to enter it manually again.

Are they all stored in different folders or they (all the registraion numbers of different softwares) are stored in one particular folders ?

I want to know so that I would not try to touch those folders again.

Thanks a lot,
    Treo, I love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    As far as I know they are all saved in "Safed Preferences" in the RAM.
    This document describes all the common files in the Treo 650 RAM

http://kb.palm.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBC...tem,CASE=30562
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
  4.    #4  
    Thanks a lot Aloke.
    I have another question. After moving all those files from RAM ad saving 12 mb, I hot synced and all those files cam back into RAM. So all my work was wasted. How can I prevent that ? May be I have to check on Palm overrides desktop in some of the settings.
    Treo, I love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Did you use the Zlauncher file manager to move the files, or did you use Zlauncher to move the apps and create shortcuts? Just moving the files with the file manager won't accomplish anything. Read the Zlauncher manual about creating shortcuts.
    Zane
    Good god I think he's moving random stuff from the file manager.

Read the manual at http://zztechs.com

The way to move programs to SD card is to tap-and-hold the program you want to move, and in the context menu pick "move to card".
    Quote Originally Posted by neilweinrib
    Thanks a lot Aloke.
    I have another question. After moving all those files from RAM ad saving 12 mb, I hot synced and all those files cam back into RAM. So all my work was wasted. How can I prevent that ? May be I have to check on Palm overrides desktop in some of the settings.
    I don't use Zlauncher, just the standard Applications launcher. I either install applications directly to the SD card (like most games, Directory Assistant, Flight Assistant, Converter) or I depend on the application to manage it's files on the card (like Docs-to-go, Handmark Express, PalmPDF, Beiks Dictionary, Leonard Maltin Movieguide).

I have 12.6 megs free on the Treo RAM with all my 3rd party applications installed.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A