1.    #1  
    I want to know when I take photos or video clips, how can I just store it directly on my card as a default without eating into my RAM ?

Thanks
    Treo, I love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    In Pics and Videos application, touch the card icon -- this will be where the Camera will now save pics and videos to, until a softreset occurs -- then it defaults back to internal.

Or, from within the camera app, click on the category drop down menu where you want the picture saved (just below the resolution drop down) select manage albums, select card and the category on the card you want to file the pic to. Again, this probably only lasts until a soft reset and then you have to reset it. Why is internal the default? . . . . . Treo's are not sold with SD cards in place.

Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 01/24/2006 at 01:06 PM.
    Open your media application and use the menu option "Album/Manage albums". I hope it is called similar to the German version which I use. There you can choose to create a new album on your card. Then open your camera application and choose the newly created album in the lower right corner. That's it. Bear in mind, that after a soft reset the camera applcation defaults to use the internal RAM for fotos. So you have to change it back manually.

Regards
    Sven