1.    #1  
    I would *really* like to disable wireless sync. I feel like a moron because I am in the computer biz and cannot seem to find where or how to do this. It is always trying to sync when I check mail, send a message, etc. This is a great forum, and much thanks to the user who posted the script and virtual modem setup so I could get rid of my $50/month data plan! I mostly use the phone for texting and checking email, and that suits my bill just fine. Now if someone could point me to disabling or preferably uninstalling wireless sync I would be in heaven. I have Verizon service and a Treo 650. Thanks for any help / advice. This will not affect my hot sync I assume?

Steve
    By wireless sync do you mean the email portion or is your phone trying to hotsync OTA?

TS
  3.    #3  
    Every time I check mailor do anything online the phone gives me this message:

Wireless Sync is unable to synchronize unattended due to not having credentials. Click "Go To" and then synchronize.

I want this feature turned off...it tries to do this every time I connect. Thanks.
    This is not a 'normal' function. Mine has never done this, do you have any apps instaled which would need to sync? Something like an imap emailer, mnotes, bizcon etc.... ? I have never seen this on my unit and I have like 1.7 bazillion apps on my phone.

TS
    I'm having the same issue with my phone. I just had it replaced due to a hardware issue and after I did the initial Hotsync it started doing this. Any resolution?
    Thanks
    Sounds like on your hotsync something was installed. Can you list whats on your phone?

TS
    The only thing on my phone is the standard apps that came with the phone. I think I found a way to disable it though.
    In the Wireless Sync app I set the Connection Setting to Hotsync instead of Network and I have done two syncs and have not got the message again.
    I spoke too soon. I just got the message without doing a Hotsync.
    Do you have any emails setup in versamail? It might be trying to sync your versamail accounts but is missing info...

TS