1.    #1  
    Going to upgrade to the 650 soon... just a couple questions:

1) is the headphone jack the same (smaller) size ? I have the seidio retractable headphones and don't want to buy new ones

2) is the stylus the same size/length ? I have a 3rd party stylus that has a pen so I want to swap that over also.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by rh71
    Going to upgrade to the 650 soon... just a couple questions:

1) is the headphone jack the same (smaller) size ? I have the seidio retractable headphones and don't want to buy new ones
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by rh71
    2) is the stylus the same size/length ? I have a 3rd party stylus that has a pen so I want to swap that over also.

Thanks.
    No.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    You might want to give your pen/stylus a try though. The difference is that the 650 stylus is thinner by a hair. It is one piece and the same thickness throughout (except of course for the top.)

The 600 stylus probably has the same thinkness barrel, but I think the tip may be a bit thicker. So, a pen/stylus may be uniform throughout.

However the notch part at the top is different. (shorter) So even if you can cram it in there, it won't be flush with the top of the 650.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."