1.    #1  
    I'm not saying callrec is the culprit, but has anyone else with callrec has their SD card deleted? The reson I suspect it is because of it's directly accessnig to the sd card for recordings.

If anyone else has noticed this I'd like to hear about it. If not, then I must be crazy.
    I've not had any trouble.

The new v2.0 is out now.
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by sam-i-am
    I'm not saying callrec is the culprit, but has anyone else with callrec has their SD card deleted? The reson I suspect it is because of it's directly accessnig to the sd card for recordings.

If anyone else has noticed this I'd like to hear about it. If not, then I must be crazy.
    You could be crazy anyway , but I had a mysterious formatting of my entire SD card take place about a month ago while Callrec was installed. It seemed more probable that UDMH was involved, and after disabling UDMH I haven't had that issue. However, I can't say definitively that Callrec WASN'T involved - either directly or in concert with UDMH or other programs.

Resurrecting all that SD card data - especially when we are forced by Palm to rely on the SD card as adjunct memory in the 650 - was quite involved.. Luckily I had a full image of the card only 2 weeks old, so I did get much of it back. Data recovery tools are also helpful.

I've used CF and then SD cards with the Palm OS for about 7 years now, and this was the first time I had an automatic, unintended format initiated by the device itself. This subject deserves further investigation.
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.
    Obvious question I know but, you don't have the latest Butler installed or mSafe?

Both these apps have a card wipe option which might have been triggered.

I'm playing with UDMH at the moment, so I'd better make sure my card backups are 100%

Chas
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    Never had an Issue, but would really like a confimation.
    All my email, docs, pretty much everything is on my card.
    Thanks for the warning even if not valid, I will start backin up the card to more often.
    Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 02/05/2006 at 03:23 PM.
    Just call me Berd.