1.    #1  
    Hey, I just got my 3rd Treo 650 (Unlocked) replacement from palmone. I was asked to dial #*377 on my old one (the one that crashed often) and report the result as part of the troubleshooting. The defective one generated this ... 'A crash occured on 1/10/06 at 4:34 pm while running "<unknown application>"'; The tech support then authorized a replacement phone.

After I got the replacement phone, I tried the same sequence and got this .... '"A crash occured on 1/1/03 at 4:34 pm while running "<unknown application>";'

Did I get another lemon? Has anyone else encountered this before? The warranty on the original one is about to end in a few weeks and I want to make sure I get a decent replacement. The S/w was 1.13 ROW. Thanks!
    This sequence makes treo to display the reason for it's last crash or reset. So there is nothing to be afraid of... Why did you return your last treo?
    It dials 1-800-Flowers and orders you some.
    Quote Originally Posted by bling300c
    It dials 1-800-Flowers and orders you some.
    On mine it downloads Paris Hilton's latest pics that she stored on her cell phone.
    [
    After I got the replacement phone, I tried the same sequence and got this .... '"A crash occured on 1/1/03 at 4:34 pm while running "<unknown application>";'

Hmmm - The date does not make sense. 650 was not released until late 2004.
    CNG ATTWS Treo650
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Koleto
    This sequence makes treo to display the reason for it's last crash or reset. So there is nothing to be afraid of... Why did you return your last treo?
    Thank you for your reponse. The phone frequently became non responsive when I try to answer a 3-way call using the green answer button.