Global Posts
    879 Global Posts
    Seidio vs Palm?

Tried doing a search and all i came away with is fear of using any adapter for chance of damaging the connector?!?!

In regaurd to Seidio vs the Palm version is there a benefit to one over the other?

Maybe i'll just wait for Stereo Audio over Bluetooth (A2DP) to be on the safe side!

http://store.treocentral.com/content...73-75--337.htm

http://store.treocentral.com/content.../12-45--13.htm
    Not sure what you're asking. I used the smaller one from your second link with no trouble. I'm sure that other one would work, too. What I want is a pair of head phones that have 3.5mm as a plug so I dont' have to use an adapter. I don't see any issue with damaging the connector.
    Global Posts
    879 Global Posts
    Looking for a headphone adaptor so i can hook up the 700w to external speakers...for playing music and such...

I did a search of the forum and saw that a lot of users were complaining about their connectors becoming damaged from use of these adaptors...mostly with the Seidio...but that was on the 650 and I don't know if the 700w will have the same issues...I guess if Palm makes one it should be ok and I'll probably buy that one.

Stereo Audio over Bluetooth (A2DP) is said to be included on the next firmware release for the 700w. With that you wont have to worry about any connectors becoming damaged.
    Global Posts
    445 Global Posts
    Let us know which you get, and if it works well for music.
    I have the Seidio - Expensive. I just saw one at Best Buy for $14.00 hiding in among all the generic phone holsters and headsets.

Ron
  6. lem
    I just got a Seidio adapter, it works like a champ!
    <moved>

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions