1.    #1  
    Hey folks, Im looking for a good Poker (holdem) game for my 650. Any recommendations?
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    I really like Aces Texas Holdem but you need Java installed for it to work, but I love it.
    Try this one. Championship Poker from Real Dice Plays great and you can play against others online with your treo 650. And its only $14

http://www.realdice.com/

I played and bought them all but this one is stunning and easily the best. I can spend all day playing this. . This game plays like my Playstation 2 Texas Holdem Game.

The aces Hold em is a good game too.

Salexo's Texas Hold 'Em Poker is also a good game too but all being equal go with the one by real dice.

They all have free trials so give them all a try before you buy.
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BenJoeM
    I really like Aces Texas Holdem but you need Java installed for it to work, but I love it.
    If you're talking about this one Aces Texas Hold Em , it no longer requires Java.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm
    Try this one. Championship Poker from Real Dice Plays great and you can play against others online with your treo 650. And its only $14

http://www.realdice.com/

I played and bought them all but this one is stunning and easily the best. I can spend all day playing this. . This game plays like my Playstation 2 Texas Holdem Game.

The aces Hold em is a good game too.

Salexo's Texas Hold 'Em Poker is also a good game too but all being equal go with the one by real dice.

They all have free trials so give them all a try before you buy.
    Sweet man. The Real Dice looks awesome. I downloaded a trial and Im going to check it out. Thanks man.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rigo
    If you're talking about this one Aces Texas Hold Em , it no longer requires Java.
    Good Call, that is good to know
    Hold 'em High by DataViz
    Global Posts
    233 Global Posts
    I have the Real Dice version and love it. It has many different options. They are fantastic with their customer service. I e-mailed them about some problems and the problems were fixed in the very next release. They have also been updating their product every month or 2 with free upgrades. I highly recommend www.realdice.com.