1.    #1  
    From time to time when I attempt to dial a number it goes to the dialing screen and after a few seconds it beeps once and goes back to the phone screen/contacts list. Has anyone else experienced a similar issue? If so have you been able to resolve it? Thanks.
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    i get this every once in a while as well. i just redial and it works. no idea why, too low on my list of anoyances to be bothered to research it. :-)
    Dan Finn
    Verizon 700wx
    I get this too - but I haven't noticed it since the GSM 1.20 update. So maybe it got fixed?
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Mine does that every once in a while too.
    I believe this has something to do with the network.
    I'm on Cingular.
    I get this also and I am on the Sprint network. Just like everyone else said I just redial and it goes right through. It only happens to me once in a while. Not that big of an issue. At least not to me.
    I think this happens when my mail program is checking for mail. This is what I have narrowed it down to. If I wait a second or go to my email program and then back to the phone the problem seems to go away.
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    could be mail for you, i don't have an autocheck for my mail program though. i'll pay a little better attention the next few times and see if there may be something going on in the background.
    Dan Finn
    Verizon 700wx