1.    #1  
    My Sync has lost the 'Media' sync. It does not appear in the "Custom" view. I'm using 4.14e Desktop and ROM 1.20.

I can not find any method to get the Media back in. I have installed 4.14 Desktop again, and Media still does not appear.

Can someone please help?

Thank you.
    WTF is going on when this same question is asked 20 times in the past few days??
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3.    #3  
    Insertion:

Thanks scads for your well thought out reply. It was just full of help...

I have read the last number of posts relating to syncing problems, and none have answered nor solved my problem.

Please, anyone have helpful thoughts or recommendations?
    Good grief.

You said you have 4.14e. Thats the downloadable version.

IT DOES NOT HAVE THE MEDIA CONDUITS!!!!!!!!!

reinstall the version off your CD.

What part of this from the Palm Desktop download site did you not understand?

Photos and videos may not sync if you use this version with a handheld not listed here. Palm Desktop 4.1.4e is not an upgrade. Installing this version over previous versions may limit your ability to sync photos and videos.
    or

*If possible, LifeDrive, Treo 650, Zire 72 and Zire 31 users should use the version of Palm Desktop which came on the CD with their device. Although this download is compatible with these handhelds, additional conduits and applications are included on the CD version.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  5.    #5  
    Insertion:

How rude...take some asprin and go to bed.