Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Can Anyone Let Me Know How To Input More Types Of Cooler Fonts For The Treo 650 Or If It Is Possible To Run A Clie Type Version Of The Os.
    fonts4os5
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    also suggest FontSmoother in addition to Fonts4OS5
    GSM Treo 600 > Unlocked GSM Treo 650 on T-Mobile - Attempting to use a BB Curve

Technology is neither good nor evil, good people will find good uses for it and evil people will find evil uses for it. Phil P.
    true, forgot I was even using that...
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Ah, I was just going to post something about this subject, so I'll just hijack this thread (which, BTW, should and likely will get moved to a more appropriate forum)...

So my question is this: The latest version of FontSmoother doesn't require Fonts4OS5, but can supposedly still work with it. So what are the various pros/cons of all of these apps? Why might I want to use Fonts4OS5 in conjunction with FontSmoother, instead of just using FontSmoother? I just downloaded FontSmoother a few days ago, so that's the only app I have experience with. I'm likin' these anti-aliased fonts, but before I pay up for something I want to know which app(s) I should go with.
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Just a warning - Fonts4OS5 is a major resource (hede) hog. My PalmInternals spped test went from 2 secs without it to 37 secs with it!
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
    Fonts4OS5 often messes up Blazer for me where the menus stop working (appear blank), text disappears, etc. but it only seems to affect blazer.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."