1.    #1  
    Ok here is my dumb question. When using your treo said your working on a memo or email something like that then the phone rings it take you out of that in to the phone side. Some times went I am writing up a customer bill this can cause me problems. Is there a way or a program that can help with this. I know I could turn the phone off but it would be dumb to have to do this many times a day. This is the one thing I don't like about having my palm and phone together.
    What problems?

If I start an email, SMS or memo and my phone rings, I answer it. When I go back to email, messaging or memo, it is all still there. Sometimes I even go back to what I was writing while I am on the call (If I have my headset or am someplace where speakerphone is usable and appropriate).
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  3.    #3  
    Thanks but went you have the customer right next to you and you are writing up their bill. I don't think that they would want me talking on the phone at the same time. Beside sometimes it does not come back to where I left off. I guess I just might have to turn the phone off went I start the invoice.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Have you tried a program like CallFilter,

You can set it to send certian types of calls or all calls to voicemail automatically. Or...I keep my phone on vibrate nearly at all times, and then I push people to voicemail regularly.

Goodluck
    Pressing ignore does not leave you in your current app?
    - Albert Einstein
    Sure it does, pressing ignore most certainly leaves you in your current application.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraOrdinaryJo
    Pressing ignore does not leave you in your current app?
    Um..Do it everyday and I stay in my current app...oh wait hold on...sorry had to push ignore, yep still in my same app.
    Quote Originally Posted by BenJoeM
    Um..Do it everyday and I stay in my current app...oh wait hold on...sorry had to push ignore, yep still in my same app.
    I wasn't asking if it worked that way...I KNOW it works that way. I was asking it of the OP.
    - Albert Einstein
    Duh!!!!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    BTW, that wasn't a dumb question.

THIS is a dumb question.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion

THIS is a dumb question.
    Sorry I missed that one originally. Although the one with the guy who wrote in fractured English that sounded like he was translating from Spanish to Chinese to Japanese to German to English was also very good. But then again I'm not sure he ever asked a question, so I guess you're right!

THIS is a dumb question.
    Holy crap. That was friggin hilarious. People scare me...like they say, make something ***** proof and we'll just breed bigger idiots. I'm crying now because I KNOW my tax dollars will be supporting his dysfunctional *** in a few years!
    - Albert Einstein

THIS is a dumb question.
    You guys were too hard on the poor kid. He was obviously just kidding.

He was kidding, right?

I mean.... c'mon, really. He was just kidding, wasn't he?