1.    #1  
    after i updated my treo to 1.20 (tried both ENA and LAP version), the phone resets almost EVERY time when i run Blazer. Suffered 2 days endless resets, i tried a lot to solve this problem and finally i had some progress.

the way i found is use Resco Locker to lock Butler (most important), phone technican, call filter, volume care, and KB light off.

these apps need run in background so i thing some time they confilt with new update (another NVFS issue), after i locked them, the treo is super stable now, the treo will not reset during running any apps, nor SD card backups.

i also uninstalled DB cache tool coz i think it's useless now and it could also cause some resets.

hope it helps.
    l've almost got this thing stable. After a clean start minus Butler, I don't get any resets until I try to run Blazer with PTunes playing in the background (anyone else?). I just reinstalled Resco Locker, but did not see Web or Blazer on the lockable list.
    Visor-->Visor Phone-->Treo 180-->Treo 270-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 755P-->Centro-->Pre+-->Pre 2
    I noticed right after I let the previous post fly that s2k` didn't refer to locking Blazer, but actually Butler. Man, 1.20 is getting to me. I was up late working to test my apps against this multitasking bug. I'm so close to going back to 1.13.
    Visor-->Visor Phone-->Treo 180-->Treo 270-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 755P-->Centro-->Pre+-->Pre 2
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by s2k`
    after i updated my treo to 1.20 (tried both ENA and LAP version), the phone resets almost EVERY time when i run Blazer. Suffered 2 days endless resets, i tried a lot to solve this problem and finally i had some progress.

the way i found is use Resco Locker to lock Butler (most important), phone technican, call filter, volume care, and KB light off.

these apps need run in background so i thing some time they confilt with new update (another NVFS issue), after i locked them, the treo is super stable now, the treo will not reset during running any apps, nor SD card backups.

i also uninstalled DB cache tool coz i think it's useless now and it could also cause some resets.

hope it helps.
    Well, I've locked Butler and Volume Care. Will let you know if it gives me any more stability.
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    I'm not using any of those programs and I still get resets almost every time I run Blazer. I guess I have to figure out which program is the culprit. Thanks for the tips.
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G