1.    #1  
    Folks -

I just upgraded from what I believe was v4.44 to v5.20 of VolumeCare, and have noticed that when I'm on a call and try to turn the volume up/down using the rocker switch on the side of the Treo, the volume is changed EXTREMELY slowly. Pressing it flashes the screen, as if the volume/boost bars are being updated, but the change is almost imperceptible. I must literally have to press it 50 times to make any audible diference in the volume level. Holding it down is just as slow...

Anyone else experiencing this? For sanity sake, I disabled VolumeCare, and the rocker switch on my phone works just fine to increase/decrease the volume levels. Any thoughts??

Thanks!
    Upgrade Butler to 3.41 as I assume you are using it and that will solve the problem
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Is the 5.20 version of Volume Care stable? I have a registered version but have taken it off my Treo 650 as it seems to be the cause of many resets. Thoughts on a stable version?
    J.
    Palm, Palm III, Palm Vx, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Treo 755p, and Palm Pixi
    Quote Originally Posted by jquinn14
    Is the 5.20 version of Volume Care stable? I have a registered version but have taken it off my Treo 650 as it seems to be the cause of many resets. Thoughts on a stable version?
    It is VERY rare for VolumeCare v5.20 to cause a reset condition! Please write to me the conditions that are happening right before the crash and why you think it is VolumeCare causing the crashes. I will FIX problems if they are related to VolumeCare. Just let me know about them.

Jeff
    support@GoTreoSoftware.com
    Some of the early 5.0x versions were a little iffy, (I went back to 4.22 for a while there) but 5.20 is fast and stable. No problems with it for me.

-Warr
    Progress? Well, at least I can get color traffic maps now...
    Psion 3a -> Psion 3c -> Palm IIIXE -> Palm VIIx -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Centro
  6.    #7  
    Folks, thanks for all the comments. It turns out that the conflict was with 'YAHM: TreoKeyHack', and having "Use Volume to scroll" enabled.

I'm not sure if upgrading from v4.44 to v5.20 started the issue, or if somehow I enabled that option in TreoKeyHack after upgrading VolumeCare. Regardless, after disabling that option, everything works now.. and, no lost functionality, as I just enabled the same thing in Butler, and it works just fine.

Thanks, again...