1. P1P
    I am a new Treo 650 user and a 6+ year Palm user. After years of looking, I have only found one Contacts/Address software program that allows me to sort/list by something other than last name, first name or company.

I use Address Pro by Zing Ware which allows me to sort by any field in the contacts record and define a different sort order for each category.

So some categories I sort by name, some by company and others by a custom field.

I am a construction project manager and I use the Custom 4 field to list the contacts construction trade, then I sort by this field so I can have it list all of my contacts by trade i.e all of my electricians together then all of my finish carpenters together etc. regardless of their comapny or last name!

Has anyone else found another way to do this? I have to beleive I am not the only one who does this.

Does anyone know of any other Contacts software that allows you to sort by Custom fields with different list views for each category?

Adress Pro works OK with the Treo but you can't dial a number directly from the 5 way button - you have to use a drop down menu dail function.

Any input would be greatly appreciated..... Thanks!
  3. P1P
    I have checked out Contacts 5 and ezMaintain but again they only sort by Last Name, Fist Name and Company.

It does not allow sorting by the custom field.

Am I missing something?
    Quote Originally Posted by P1P
    Am I missing something?
    A search button in your browser?

I don't mean to be rude, but this question has been asked and answered over and over and over again. And then it was asked a few more times....

AddressXT seems like a good candidate for you!
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein