1.    #1  
    So - as the hours go by, I'm finding more and more things defective about this upgrade.

I can no longer send MMS's to anyone. I type the message, select what I want to send (picture/sound) and hit send - and the message comes up:

"You can only address a message to at most 0 recipients. Please remove some recipients from the address list".

You've GOT to be kidding me. Anyone else?

Ryan
  2.    #2  
    .. and SMS messages seem to send fine.
    Mine is working just fine.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

4.    #4  
    This problem was solved by re-installing the update using my ACTIVE hotsync profile.

DO NOT USE A TEMPORARY PROFILE TO INSTALL THIS UPDATE! You must use your ACTIVE hotsync profile - or you'll experience multiple random resets and other bugs.

Since I've reinstalled, the 650's been rock solid.
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    Yes!!! That is exactly the message I get. What the heck is it??
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by RyanWPowers
    So - as the hours go by, I'm finding more and more things defective about this upgrade.

I can no longer send MMS's to anyone. I type the message, select what I want to send (picture/sound) and hit send - and the message comes up:

"You can only address a message to at most 0 recipients. Please remove some recipients from the address list".

You've GOT to be kidding me. Anyone else?

Ryan