1.    #1  
    I have searched and have yet to find if there is a compatible way for these two to work. I have sprints versamail, exchange 2000 at work and would like to link to my outlook. If there is a way please help! I have outlook web access but can not access on my treo just blank page. hmmm Thanks in advance.
    You best hope was Mark Blanc's OWA plugin for Chatteremail. He stopped progress on it while in the Beta stages (look at the forum in here that covers email programs, the whole story is there). You can still purchase Chatteremail (and the, IMHO, SSL plugin), and he said that he was going to post his final Beta on his website. I use it to this day, and I was (until yesterday) in the same exact boat as you were... Exchange Server 2000.

However, we transferred over to 2003 last night, and I just synced with Versamail for the first time to give it a chance. Chances are, I'll stick with Chatter, even if the plugin never got out of Beta, because its about as close to Push Email as we're going to get on a Treo until I have BB Connect to play with.

Try it... Marc's been writing software specifically for Treo's for a couple years now, and he knows his stuff.

www.chatteremail.com
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    So...With the beta could you download sync you calendar.
    No, that's probably the biggest difference between the two... Chatteremail is SOLEY a mail product, and does not sync the Calendar.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Does that mean that the beta OWA Plug in enables this