1.    #1  
    Well, I finally had enough of my phone problems with the Treo 650 and bit the bullet on a Blackberry 8700. I still think that Palm has a great product but I believe that they put out a beta version with the 650. I had my treo replaced and I've done all the updates but in the end, it was still an unstable product.
    Palm needs to get their act in gear and remember that only with a quality product and quality service, will they see long term success. I look forward to the day when I can come back and look at their products.
    I appreciate all the frank discussions and help that this forum and webpage has offered. I will still be around to lurk and post when something interesting appears.
    All the best to you all.
    Good Luck and Good Health.

J.R.
    My wife has the BB 8700 & loves it. Her screen is actually beter than my 600's. But I'll take mine over hers.
    Good Luck to you & hope you come back from the Dark Side.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Sorry to hear that. I've tried everything except a BB - and I must say the Treo I have runs superbly. MobiTV, email, ringtones, tons of software on my 1GB SD. BB ain't gonna be anywhere a match for what you can do with a 650. And 'beta' it ain't.
    Jer 23:29
    See you back in a couple of months after they release BB Connect for PalmOS!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Curious - did you have a Cingular device?
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    See you back in a couple of months after they release BB Connect for PalmOS!
    gfunk,
    I think you're right on with these guys coming back. But unfortunately it will be mostly the non-corporate users. Gotta get the IT guys to switch from the BB servers and many have made that move away from the palm after discovering BB. My wife's company all used palm until about a year ago then moved to BB. It's a source of much kidding in my house. Unfortunately, for my wife, my Treo is superior.
    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger
    Gotta get the IT guys to switch from the BB servers and many have made that move away from the palm after discovering BB.
    Sheesh! Gotta get those IT guys to open up mobile access period! You guys are lucky. I feel like I work in a cave.
    My treo is flawless.

Goodbye.
    Goodluck.
    Good riddance.
    'nuff said