1.    #1  
    Is it just me, or does the five way navigation feature in Blazer really bite? I have a Verizon-locked T650 and all-too-frequently find myself making little fingernail pecks as I drive because I can't highlight and activate a link in a webpage using my five-way keys. I also can never get my middle button to act as a mouse click once I have highlighted a link - with a link highlighted or a radio button actuated I hit the middle key and NOTHING happens.

I have raised this issue before, and other posters have responded with comments like "What do you mean, it works great for me!", which leads me to believe that there may be a Preference screen to assign button commands within Blazer that I just can't find.

Am I the only one with this issue?
    Make sure your are using Blazer in Optimized Mode and not Wide Mode. The 5-way does not work the same in Wide Mode.
    You might also want to calibrate your digitizer (in main Prefs) just to make sure the screen is working as it should. (sounds crazy but I've had that happen before).
    Why would the digitizer have anything to do with it? He's trying to use the D-Pad. To answer your question, "What do you mean, it works great for me!" I'm wondering if you may have some other app/hack that's interfering with the normal D-Pad functionality.
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnH59
    Make sure your are using Blazer in Optimized Mode and not Wide Mode. The 5-way does not work the same in Wide Mode.
    That would appear to have been the crux of most of my problem - thank you!
    No, you're not. I am a new user, and it has happened to me, especially with userids and passwords.

Ed