1.    #1  
    I just got internet access on my treo and I am having trouble understanding how everyone can browse so well. The webpages never seem to load completely and if I load everything (i.e. pictures) it takes awhile. I tried loading treocentral.com and it didn't list all the likes at the top it stopped at reviews and I couldn't click on them.

Can someone give some advice to a new user please? Perhaps also tell me what setting you select in Preferences?
    You need to view via mobile formated webpages. Ther are literally tons of various portals to mobile pages you can find on the net. Pdaportal is one I often use:

http://pdaportal.com/

Save that on your bookmark. Also the TC mobile page is:

http://mobile.treocentral.com/

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    And if the site you're looking for is not optimized for mobile use, check this google link:

www.google.com/gwt/n
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    i am new to portals. do ones such as pdaportals just link you to sites or do portals optimize any page/site for you? most sites i veiw are not general ones that i would find in pdaportals lists.
    Quote Originally Posted by one2ku
    i am new to portals. do ones such as pdaportals just link you to sites or do portals optimize any page/site for you? most sites i veiw are not general ones that i would find in pdaportals lists.
    The google site mentioned above as well as www.skweezer.net/ will optimize the viewing of the site. Most of the rest of the portals will direct you to sites that are optimized.
    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    I use some optimized sites as well as skweezer to help with a few really big non-optimized sites that I vie regularly. But don't let that scare you away from going to any page you want on the big WWW. You have to may wait a few more seconds (seconds can add up to minutes) but just about any page I have ever tried I can get to on my TREO.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
    I know this thread is titled for Blazer suggestions, but since you're new, you owe it to yourself to check out Xiino with Fonts4OS5 and Handera 18 Bold fonts.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    Here's another site www.wapSwap.com
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover