1.    #1  
    Ok---

I have had a Palm since...well the 1st Palm, I just transferred from Sprint to Verizon and have some observations.

1) Sprint customer support...could not be any worse if they simply said F-U.
    2) Sprint coverage....same answer, no Euro coverage
    3) Once you have the bugs worked out...and do not rock the boat, fine
    4) No crashes, reprogrammed firmware or not, stable as a rock
    5) Verizon...2 hrs with T650 can consistantly crash the demon with Phone preferences...Impressive every time...crash, crash, crash..Love it! Way to make up for 5 yrs of a stable tool
    6) Coverage...same as Sprint, since I cannot change to Euro w/o crashing...

So peeps, tell me why do you purchase Verizon T650's?
    If you had 2 T650's, Sprint and Vericrashin which would you keep?
    I don't. I purchase a Cingular Treo 650 and I love it. Hasn't crashed in a loooooooooong time and I get Euro coverage.
  3.    #3  
    LOL, this is really funny...Pick anything in the phone, dial a #, check minutes...LOL

CRASH-

Amazing and impressive...I am thinking of rebuilding the firmware, cannot be worse even if I hose it, gotta to be better then this. Really 2hrs old, makes MSFT look good(&(&#%#*
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    Sprint with unlimited roaming works for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by d1hamby
    Sprint with unlimited roaming works for me.
    http://img256.echo.cx/img256/1869/ditto8pi.gif
    have cingular now.....service works ok, just tried verizon. Vz has better coverage and faster net/email.

Not sure which to keep - btw, both phones are quite stable once you get them up and running - I have lots of third party apps on both devices without any major issues.
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    Did you have to take the phone home and activate it to figure out it had no overseas coverage? Typically this is the kind of thing that most of us figure out before we buy- instead of making it a negative point in an already redundant thread.
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2