1.    #1  
    I am a new owner of the visor & have aol 6.0 & would like to use the e mail & hot sync features.
    I also have outlook but did'nt know the server names, so i could'nt configure it

is there anything else i can use?
    What are other people doing when they have aol?
    Originally posted by bcarlin
    I am a new owner of the visor & have aol 6.0 & would like to use the e mail & hot sync features.
    I also have outlook but did'nt know the server names, so i could'nt configure it

is there anything else i can use?
    What are other people doing when they have aol?
    There is a $20, that I was just reminded of, that will let you get your aol mail with outlook. I don't have a url. :-(

I don't know if, even using this program if you can then sync your AOL mail to your visor.

If I can find the url I'll post it.

Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  3.    #3  
    felipe did you find the url for that program
    Oops sorry. here it is:

http://www.enetbot.com/

I am told it works to let you get your email from aol and send too. It cost $20, but you have 30 days to try it.

I sent an email ro someone close to the AOL beta team, and she tells me that AOL will have its own solution, but she didn't give a date.

You can be the first to know by signing up for their beta at keyword palm beta.

Currently they have 2 betas going. AIM 1.1 and a beta to transfer your aol address book to your palm.

Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.