1.    #1  
    I'm using SplashMoney for past few months without any problem. Recently, it has been giving me consistent problems. Now every time I enter a new transaction and tap on "Amt", it will do a complete auto-fill of all the blank boxes from a previous old entry. This problem occurs for every single new transaction I enter, which means I have to then blank out manually all the old information to enter new info. This problem also happens in every different account within SplashMoney. Anyone have a solution to this?

I'm considering trying another checkbook program if I can't find a fix for this. One thing I must have is a companion desktop app to back up all the data on the handheld. Does anyone have opinions on UltraSoft Money or other similar app?

Thanks, Casey
    I'd go with Pocket Quicken, if you can deal with the hefty pricetag (plus another $50 or so for the desktop Quicken). It costs, but it works like a champ.
    They are both good, but PQ doesn't have OTA syncing..
  4.    #4  
    Thanks guys for your feedback. It turns out I had a simple error in my "Payee" list. I deleted the offending "Payee" item, and I no longer have the problem I described earlier. Now that my problem is fixed, I will stay with SplashMoney. But next time around if I need something new, I will try PocketQuicken as suggested. -CC.