Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tried them all and VC rules - the latest build is super stable and the features are great.

The annual fee isnt that bad.
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    Quote Originally Posted by fkjr2
    Tried them all and VC rules - the latest build is super stable and the features are great.

The annual fee isnt that bad.
    The latest build is super stable in DATA mode for me, but SMS constantly resets. Since I have an extended battery and unlimited data plan, data mode is cool with me, but I wouldn't mind saving the battery power. I have unlimited SMS as well. The conflict may be with Chatter and if I have to choose between the two, Chatter wins hands down. It's working great otherwise! I'm glad I invested.
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    I find Verichat's interface easy to use, and the program is very stable on my Treo. As with many Palm applications, what works best on one person's Treo may be unstable on another's Treo 650.

I'm looking forward to Verichat enabling Google Talk/Jabber. That's something that Verichat still needs to do.

Quote Originally Posted by lawilson2
    The latest build is super stable in DATA mode for me, but SMS constantly resets. Since I have an extended battery and unlimited data plan, data mode is cool with me, but I wouldn't mind saving the battery power. I have unlimited SMS as well. The conflict may be with Chatter and if I have to choose between the two, Chatter wins hands down. It's working great otherwise! I'm glad I invested.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12