1.    #1  
    Question: Security app that limits a user to a single application?

ok to make it more clear... for sometime people are borrowing my treo to view a movie or something but i want them to access only the movie application on my treo and not anything else like my memos, games, and others...

so is there an app that will limit a user to a single app alone and cannot exit without a password?

i saw one application that does this but its NOT for OS5... its called KIOSK. is there any similar app like this?

thanks!

mike
    Applock is one option. I think anopther is PDA Playground? Search and ye shall find....
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  3.    #3  
    applock will prompt for a password when you enter not when you EXIT and AppLock has issues with UDMH. PDA Playground... i think that's a game from DATAVIZ and its not a security utility....
    OK, I guess you don't want to protect each application, my misunderstanding. And I meant PDA Defense, not playground....not sure it does what you want either though.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  5.    #5  
    ok... i found it! its called "PShack" Paranoid Security Hack" at www.handysolution.com
    Quote Originally Posted by superman820
    ok... i found it! its called "PShack" Paranoid Security Hack" at www.handysolution.com
    I don't think it works with the Treo. Have you been able to get it to work?
  7.    #7  
    yup it works! i use a GSM unlocked treo650.
    Is Pshack pretty stable with Treo 650?
    Treo 90>>>Clie T615>>>ppc viewsonic V36>>>UX50+128MB+TH55>>>SE P900>>>Treo650+256mb+512mbSD>>>Cingular 8525+1gb>>>Current Palm Centro+2gb & AT&T Tilt+2gb