1.    #1  
    people send me texts all the time that i don't get....vm's as well....i get some but the only time i get the others is when i turn my phone off and back on again...then 3 day old messages come in....anybody know how to correct this?
  2.    #2  
    anybody??? please?
  3.    #3  
    Hi Prolif, Can you help us understand more about your setup? Who is your wireless service provider (carrier)?
    Spouse and I both have 650's on Sprint using the included Messaging app. We send text messages only to each other; we receive voice mail messages from each other and others.

Most of the time text and voice mail delivery are immediate; at times, one of us will text the other and the recipient won't receive the message or text until hours later. More than once it has taken overnight to receive a text message or a voice mail notification.

If I had to guess, this has happened no more than five days in the last eleven months. On days when this occurs, it usually occurs more than once.
    Exterminate!

Palm Pilot-> Palm Pilot 1MG upgrade-> Palm IIIx-> Visor Deluxe-> Visor Prism-> Clie N610c-> Verizon Kyocera 7135-> Verizon Treo 600-> Sprint Treo 650 -> Sprint Treo 700p -> Sprint Touch -> Sprint Diamond
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    i rencently had an issue with at&t on my blue 650. i stopped getting pages on a saturday night then got a flood monday morning, then no more until another flood tuesday night. i had changed no setting on the treo and was at my wits end. a coupld soft resets latter and it seems to work again. i still don't know what happened.
    Dan Finn
    Verizon 700wx
    a friend of mine is having the same problem with his cingular treo 650. very strange. i will send him a text message, and he does not recieve it. if i try to send one from his phone to mine same thing.
    it's not a crack house, it's a crack home.
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    yeah, on the phone with at&t they claim to have done a 'master reset' and then it started to flood on in. after taht thought the gprs wasn't working so i did the soft reset and then it was all working. still not sure what a 'master reset' is thought.
    Dan Finn
    Verizon 700wx
  9.    #9  
    I have verizon and it has happened on several occassions since i got my phone in october...just yesterday, i was texting my girlfriend (same verizon network) back and forth all morning and all of a sudden, i just stopped getting hers....she sent several over the next few hours...never got them...she then RE-sent them and i rebooted about 5 times later that afternoon and got the later ones, but not the earlier ones
    Same here on a Sprint Tréo 600. At times I never get text, I'd say several times a month. I also notice if I'm out of service (in a building) I won't receive a text, even after re-entering service. My wife's (also Sprint non-Tréo) will be waiting for her when she comes out of work. AFA VM, I'll have several waiting, when the phone has never rung. I think it's a Tréo thing, based on my wife's phone, my old non-Tréo Sprint phone, and the 4 other phones on our plan.
    Nik<hr>M100 --->M125 --->M500 --->Treo300 --->Sprint-Treo600 --->Sprint-Treo650
    <hr>
    Rom 8:31 <'><
    <marquee bgcolor=red width=150 height=5>
    1 in 150 babies born today will have some form of Autism
    </marquee>
    Unlocking Autism Mission Trips to Honduras My Space