Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    I just loaded Tom Tom Navigator 5 (5.201 actually) and I can get the two to run together (sort-of). Can anyone help me with DBCache tool settings, or suggest device files to delete to help me get this ugly app marrige to work?

I run zlauncher and have 8.9M free. I also have the browser settings to memory limit =0 and clear cache on exit. (I have made an effort to get as much as I could from previous posts).
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    nm
    Both Goodlink and TomTom are known to each want substantial gobs of memory. I have over 18.4 MB free and loading TomTom and hitting "Show Version" says "Free RAM = 1.8 mb"

Now I don't know if that means that TT is using 16.6 MB or not but I would expect TT to get a bit cranky with down near 5 MB free. IF GL is using 3.9..... or even half that, I'd expect problems.
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    I have managed to get Tom Tom Navigator 5 and Goodlink 4.7.0.25 to work together. My setup includes Zlauncher.

I reloaded the dbcache here: http://www.jade.dti.ne.jp/~imazeki/palm/DBcT/
    My settings are as follows: Clear type: DB Auto Clear: On Clear as softreset: checked
    free < 4M max < 0

In apps I have set only navigator* to:
    first frm open: Checked
    App stop. : Checked
    Ctrl tap: Not checked
    free < 4M
    max <0

No other apps are set.

I don't know what any of the settings mean but I gleaned them from other posts.

This, with Zlauncher has made the switching from Goodlink to Navigator and back seamless. I can't make it crash by switching between the two (even without quitting the Navigator properly).

This worked before I updated to sprint 1.13a and after. I am stoked I was able to get this to work and I hope it helps others.