1.    #1  
    If I recall my blackberry had that feature..... Any thoughts. It owuld be nice for recordkeeping purposes if I could identify messages that were sent by my Treo on outlook.
    What type of messages are you sending? If they are POP, I don't think you can get them into Outlook, but...

If they are IMAP, just use CE's "Upload sent items to..." option on the "Other" tab in the mailbox preferences screen.

If the IMAP SMTP folder is Online, they'll show up in your IMAP account in a few minutes --in whichever folder you specify in the settings

If the folder is offline, the sent messages will show up after a timed or manual Q-Sync.

Then set up the IMAP mail account in Outlook. (Use Outlook's wizard under "Tools - Email Accounts" to do this.)

I have every email I've ever sent from my CE this way. I can keep them in the IMAP "Sent" folder so that I can access them from my CE on the treo or webmail from any computer or you can move them to any existing PST files where you keep offline email and sent archive. But in the PST file, they will only be available on your PC.

Hope this helps.
    I am using POP only but I do this in a round about way. I have the accounts in Chatter set to BCC an email account, that account is only used for this purpose then I have a rule in Outlook that moves everything from that account to the Sent folder. Works well for me.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

4.    #4  
    I have an IMAP account. I tried this as you described but it did not work.
    AndrewT - Send me a log if it's not working for you; it's probably a setup issue. Logging instructions in the FAQ at www.chatteremail.com.

Marc
    The only folder that I see is INBOX. Is there anything I am doing wrong in that I can't see my other folders on the IMAP server? Maybe I can have Chatter create a folder?
    Use the rocker-right key to expand Inbox.

Marc
    I must be not very smart because I can't figure it out

Is there any reason why Chatter would not see my folders? Or is there any way I could have Chatter create a folder so I would know it was there.
    Quote Originally Posted by neotope
    I must be not very smart because I can't figure it out

Is there any reason why Chatter would not see my folders? Or is there any way I could have Chatter create a folder so I would know it was there.
    Try "Reload Folder List" and then check.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Chatter cannot create an IMAP folder for you (as far as I know). You have to use Webmail or set up the IMAP account in Outlook first to create the "Sent" or "Sent Items" folder (call it whatever you like). Then use "Reload Folder List" to set up Chatteremail with the folder list... hope this helps
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Try "Reload Folder List" and then check.
    Thank you sir, that worked liked a charm. For some reason I never saw that option before. I figured that if I would disconnect and reconnect it would do that automatically, thanks!