1.    #1  
    I just received my refurbished 650 from Cingular and when I make a call everyone complains that they cant hear me. Is this normal and is there a setting for this or do I have to already return the phone? I really hope not.
    It's usually the other way around.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by coppertop
    It's usually the other way around.
    Yeah I heard that are problems with the phone volume but for me its ok. The problem Im having is that no one can freaking hear me. Does Volumecare fix this?
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Same happened to me. It's something with the phone. Return it and have them send you a different one.
    I've never owned a "regular" phone, and never will.

Handspring Visorphone, Handspring Treo 180, Handspring Treo 600, PalmOne Treo 650....
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna
    Same happened to me. It's something with the phone. Return it and have them send you a different one.
    Damn, thats what I wanted to avoid. Im going to download Volumecare and see if that helps. If it doesnt then Ill return it.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    I had this happened with a refurb as well, I took it in and they replaced it in a matter of minutes
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by BenJoeM
    I had this happened with a refurb as well, I took it in and they replaced it in a matter of minutes
    So I can take it to any Cingular store and they will replace it? Do I need a receipt or anything?
  8.    #8  
    Well I purchased VolumeCare and guess what? It did absolutely nothing. Now I have to return this damn thing. Im so annoyed.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    The should be under warrenty for factory defects for at least one year, not matter if it is refurbed or not. See what happend to me is I went to the local store, not a kiosk in the mall but a real service center, and then told them a new refurb I had gotten was not working that people couldn't hear me. They took it in the back and a few minutes later said the microphone had gone out and they gave me a new one.

I was there maybe 15 minutes.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by BenJoeM
    The should be under warrenty for factory defects for at least one year, not matter if it is refurbed or not. See what happend to me is I went to the local store, not a kiosk in the mall but a real service center, and then told them a new refurb I had gotten was not working that people couldn't hear me. They took it in the back and a few minutes later said the microphone had gone out and they gave me a new one.

I was there maybe 15 minutes.
    Ok thanks. Ill try it out tomorrow.