1.    #1  
    Okay, so the ear speaker in my Treo 600 finally died. I am getting a replacement from Tmobile in a couple of days. My question is this-what is the best (read-easiest) way to get all of my programs and data from my current 600 to the new (blank) 600?

HELP
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    i got backup buddy from http://www.bluenomad.com/ & backed everything up on my memory card. when i picked up my new 600, i popped in the card, clicked restore & was good to go!
    I've had three replacements and each time I just did a standard HotSync choosing my usual HotSynch name and everything (I mean everything) was transfered to the new Treo. Amazing that it works so well I think.
    Hot sync should do it.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    yeah, you don't need backup software to restore everything. i happened to already have it. i loved being able to restore everything with one click before i even walked away from the sprint counter. i'm THAT impatient!
    Quote Originally Posted by GearGoddess
    yeah, you don't need backup software to restore everything. i happened to already have it. i loved being able to restore everything with one click before i even walked away from the sprint counter. i'm THAT impatient!
    I've done the same thing GearGoddess. (BackupMan) It's great. Walked in talking on the old treo and walked out talking on the new one and never missed a beat.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover